Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

My Top 5 Christmas Gifts

Christmas has to be my favourite time of year with all the cute Christmas decorations and clothes available.
It's approaching fast and every year I have no idea what gifts I would like to have, so this year I have been researching and I'm sharing my top 5 gifts, to hopefully give you some ideas too. 
There are so many gifts to choose from but I have managed to narrow it down to 5 of my must-have items for Christmas. 

The Original Pink Sleep In Rollers Set

These are not just your normal day rollers, but they can be slept in so you will have big bouncy curly hair ready to go in the morning. The volume you can get over night is just astonishing. The Original Pink Sleep In Rollers set has 20 pink rollers with a matching drawstring bag, a pouch full of 20 grips and a tutorial DVD to help you to put your girly pink rollers in. It is priced at £17.95, this is completely reasonable for how much wear you get from these hot pink rollers. Sleep-In-Rollers have many other styles of rollers including mega bounce rollers for added extra volume and leopard print rollers which are a girls best friend. They will be at the Clothes Show Live from Friday 6th- Tuesday 10th December. 
Don't miss out!

2. Nails Inc
Bling It On Hologram

One of the most famous nail company's, Nails Inc have some of the most glittery nails sets that are just perfect for Christmas. The Bling It On Hologram set costs £20 and is from their brand new collection. The set includes two Bling It On Hologram Pots, Floral Street Polish, Kensington Caviar Top Coat 4 ml, dusting brush and an application tray. Perfectly inspired  for Christmas as the set gives you 3D glittery nails that you can easily do yourself. I picked this set as the colours should go perfectly with any Christmas party dress. 

Left: Cream Faux Fur Hood Snuggle All-in-One

What is better than waking up to find this beautiful snuggle-some onesie on Christmas morning. This cute and fluffy onesie from Next is perfect! It costs £38, but in my opinion is worth it. This is the must-have onesie of the year! It is so comfy and cosy and I bet that everyone would love to wear this luscious cream bear-like onesie. I need this for Christmas!

Benefit Primed for Lovin'

Benefit always have components in your make-up bag that just make you say WOW! This set contains all of their bestsellers, including a full size high beam 13 ml, a full size they're real mascara 8.5 g, a full size limited edition POREfessional 22.5 ml and a mini sugarbomb ultra plush lip gloss 6.5 ml. the set costs £44.50, but is definitely worth the price as you get all limited edition make-up including three full size products and a mini lip gloss. This is a perfect gift set for someone special this Christmas. The sugarbomb lip gloss is silky and luxurious for your luscious lips, the POREfessional is the UK's best selling primer and they're real mascara is the UK's bests selling primer. Finally, their high beam highlighter is a top seller and is my favourite make-up product. I would be blown away with this gem of a gift!

5. Pandora Princess Tiara Ring
Pandora Princess Tiara Ring
Pandora My Princess Tiara
Pendant Charm

I have saved the best till last! This ring is so difficult to get a hold of this winter season, as everyone wants it for Christmas. All I know is that I would love this ring for Christmas, but it's so hard to buy one, as they are selling fast. This intricate and detailed ring shaped as a princesses tiara looks very elegant. It costs £40, but looks way more expensive. Perfect for all princesses this Christmas! This ring can be used as a single ring or can be stacked with a couple of others. It has a matching My Princess Tiara Pendant Charm which costs £40 and would be a great companion present to the ring. This is at the top of my list this Christmas and I shall have to wait and see.
   
Happy Christmas Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment