Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Orelia Jewellery Part 2

My latest obsession is Orelia jewellery. I love their jewellery and I can't stop buying! They have too many gorgeous pieces to choose from and I can't help but want them all...
I only two pieces on Monday night and they were at my door this morning (Wednesday), very quick standard delivery and all wrapped up with a cute bow. Once I had opened the package, the inside was all neatly wrapped up with matching tissue paper. I was impressed!
Parcel cutely wrapped

All items beautifully wrapped up
in tissue paper

Diamante Collar

Diamante Collar
 The diamante collar is simply stunning, as its elegant and a true statement piece. This is an essential piece which adds a touch of colour and sparkle. It will look lovely with knitwear and chiffon tops. It was £25 and is now £5, a proper bargain and I love it! This has to be my favourite piece by far.
Scalloped Necklace

Scalloped Necklace
 Another simply stunning statement necklace! One of my must-haves that will go with most outfits. The elegant necklace features two rows of ornate scalloped detailing, perfect for those knitted jumpers! It was £25, but is now £6, this is an astonishing price for such a beautiful piece of jewellery. I recommend this, as it is a must-have. I love it!
Beaded Hoop Earrings

These beautiful rose gold coloured earrings are delicate and elegant. They look amazing on, as they shine and sparkle due to the scattered beadwork. I love these earrings a lot and they have to be one of my favourite pairs that I wear. They are comfortable and light on the ears and were £12, but now £6. The price is amazing, as they look rather expensive. 

I hope you all enjoy a peep at Orelia and love their new SS14 collection as much as I do!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment