Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Muji Make-up Storage Box

Make-up is just one of those things that clutter up desks, cabinets, draws etc and my mum was always complaining about the mess. I own quite a lot of make-up and I needed something to help my situation, so I asked mum to make an investment in make-up storage! I was looking at ones which costed over £90 but, they were just too expensive. Finally, I found Muji a website that sells all kinds of storage and make-up thankfully happens to be one! Selfridges also stock this range. My whole make-up storage costed £30.40! Amazing! My make is all lovely and organised thanks to Muji.  
                       
I now find when I'm applying my make-up on in the mornings, the process is more efficient and less time consuming, as everything is organised and I know where it all is. I love the fact that the storage box is transparent, so I can see my make-up. Hopefully this will last me a few years before it needs replacing. However, I think that I might already need more draws, my make-up collection is growing fast!


What I purchased- 1 x Acrylic Box 1 Draw with Flip-top Lid Wide (£8.50) and 2 x Acrylic Box 2 Draws Wide (£10.95 each)

The top flip-top draw contains Naked 2 eye-shadow palette, Real Techniques Brushes and Sponge, MAC Foundation

The second draw contains MAC Foundations, concealer, powders, blusher and Benefit Primers





The third draw contains all kinds of lipsticks, lip-glosses and balms


The fourth draw contains eye-shadow palettes, CID cosmetics Highlighter, mascaras, Bareminerals and BellápierrĂ©


The fifth draw contains Victoria Jackson palettes, survival kit, Lauren's Way eyelashes and lip blotters


I hope you find this post helpful and make a similar useful investment!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment