Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Autumn Buys

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately, as I have had a lot of coursework to do, but it's October half-term so I have a lot more time on my hands.

We all get those autumn blues of needing more clothes for our closets. Autumn is that time of year when we have to adjust from our summer wardrobe and into more warm clothes suitable for the colder weather. Shopping is always a pleasure for me, but when its autumn and winter the weather make it less enjoyable. Online shopping is the most perfect solution, as it involves no hassle or awful weather and there is probably more choice online than in your nearest high street shop.
My recent purchases are just simple tops and jackets that will go with pretty much anything for sixth form. Quick and simple gives an effortless appearance about yourself to other people, it also gives me more time in the morning to get ready for school. In all of the photos, I am wearing my Topshop 'miracle' Joni jeans, which I absolutely adore and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Pull&Bear Top
The top that I am wearing is from Pull&Bear and it is priced at £7.99. This is a reasonable price to pay as the item is soft and comfy. The top has 'I love knitting' printed up at the top, this is the reason I bought it, as I am currently in the middle of a knitted textiles module for my fashion and clothing a-level. I am enjoying knitting and I am starting love it!
Topshop
Top & Cardigan
In this photo, I am wearing a soft v-neck cami that is priced at £18 and a grey fluffy v-neck cardigan that costs £38. Both of these items are available from Topshop online and in some stores. I love both of these items, the cami goes with pretty much anything and the cardigan is warm and cosy, perfect for both autumn and winter. I decided to tuck the cami into the high-waist jeans because it shows off the jeans and gives and 80's inspired look. Students don't forget your 10% discount online and in-store!
Pull&Bear Top
I love this top, it goes with everything! Priced at £19.99 from Pull&Bear. Its one of those items that you will just fall in love with, its different as it has flower detail at the front and at the back its a simple t-shirt jersey fabric. The top is soft and comfy and is a definite recommendation to buy. Bonus, it is easy to dress it up and to make casual for day wear. 

                                                  Happy Autumn Shopping!
                          P.S. Mid Season sales are still on, grab yourself a bargain!






No comments:

Post a Comment