Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Wildfox Couture

Little Edie Lennon Sweater
I have found one of the most amazing clothing brands yet, Wildfox are an American brand that have unusual sweaters that I absolutely love to pieces. They also sell other items of clothing as well, but these sweaters just caught my eye when I was browsing and buying from asos.com  the other other night. They are expensive, but they are just simply gorgeous! The Little Edie Lennon Sweater is £319, but prices do vary for different designs. I have never seen anything like these sweaters before, they look cosy and comfortable and I really want one! Another design that I like is the All Over Love Lennon Sweater which costs £207. I love the design of this one and it is not just only available in the nude pink but in blue and black as well. The beautiful blue coloured She Love You Rainy Beachouse T is £73 and the colour just pops out and looks gorgeous. I will be saving up to buy one of these lush sweaters in the future. Wildfox clothing can be purchased at many online websites including the following: WildfoxAsosSelfridgesZalando

All Over Love Lennon Sweater

Don't forget for asos.com  students get 10% with Unidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment