Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

Christmas Gifts For Her

Christmas present buying is sometime stressful, so I have made a list of 5 items which should help make gift giving a lot easier. 

1. Jo Malone Perfume
Wild Bluebell 100ml

Pomegranate Noir 100ml

My favourite scent has to be Wild Bluebell, not to overpowering and floral, as it is a light floral scent. I find that the 100ml for £82 does last for a long time. I do also love their Pomegranate Noir cologne which is the perfect Christmas scent, its quite a sweet and spicy scent. The 3oml option costs £40. 

2. MAC Cosmetics Keepsakes Brush Kit 
Mineralize Brush Kit

Studio Brush Kit
Extra Dimension Brush Kit
There are three kits available one for Studio products, another for Mineralize products and finally one for Extra Dimension. Each set costs £42, and they vary in brushes specific to each set. These sets are an amazing value for the quality of the brushes and I can't wait to hopefully receive the Studio brush kit on Christmas Day! All come with a neat brush bag.

3. GHD V Rose Gold Styler

GHD's are my favourite hair styling heat tool, they are simply versatile. This set is a limited edition,which comes with the styler and a roll-up bag perfect for  travelling. GHD's are  durable I have had mine for almost seven years and won't need replacing anytime soon, but if they did I would want these. Perfect for your Christmas wish list!

4. Pandora Snowflake Necklace Pendant
Snowflake Necklace Pendant
This charm is simply beautiful and is perfect for any Christmas gift this year. The charm is £45 and will add a touch of sparkle with the intricate crafted snowflake design. This charm is for the purpose of a necklace pendant, but it could also be used for your Pandora bracelet.

5. UGG Australia Layna Long Pile Headband
Layna Long Pile Headband in Moonlight

I am obsessed with fur headbands, they keep me warm on my cold walks to school in the morning. This UGG one is so soft and fluffy I just want to stroke it all day. However it does cost £120 and is currently priced at £96 until midnight on Monday 1st December. It is available in moonlight and black. 

Happy Christmas Shopping!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment