Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

In Love With Fashion Shearling Gilet

Shearling Gilet in Mink

I bought this gilet from the In Love With Fashion (ILWF) section within Topshop in The Trafford Center a few weeks ago and have loved wearing it. It is comfy and goes with most outfits in my wardrobe, as I mainly have cream and white tops and lots of leggings in black and grey. This is my favourite item to wear for winter now and I do see this gilet lasting for hopefully 3 years. I have the mink coloured shearling gilet, but its is also available in beige and grey.
I simply love the effect of the shearling fabric going from light to dark at the bottom of the gilet. This item is just so soft and warm to wear. I love wearing mine and I hope you do too!

Happy Shopping!
xxxxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment