Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Fall-ing in love, October Items

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, but here are a few items we all need ready for a cold, windy and rainy autumn. 

I love these trousers, they're so comfy! They are similar to my Zara trousers which I had previously bought at the end of august (I did a post about these a few weeks back called Get Set for Autumn), as I found out they were 100% a few days after I had bought them, so this pair of trousers from Asos means I can wear them more often and not have to worry about damaging the fabric as much. Top tip: I like to pair them with a black or white/cream strappy top tucked in or a knitted jumper.

This is my favourite colour eye shadow by far! I love the shimmer and glitz of the shadow and the colour is great for a base, as you then use a darker colour at the lid and crease. I use this beauty product almost everyday, I love it so much. I know that it may seem quite a lot of money for one eye shadow, but it does last a while. 

This lip balm is the best, the beautiful smell and softness of your lips afterwards. My favourite lip product and the perfect cure for dry lips this autumn!

Miss Selfridge PU Trim Split Back Top £20

This top is perfect this fall, the black trim gives an edge and adds elegant detail. I love the colour and split at the back, I can't wait to get my hands on this top soon.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment