Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Recent Buys

Here are my recent shopping buys from Zara, Miss Selfridge, Vero Moda and Vila.

The Blouse is available in three colours, grey, black and white. I have this beautiful loose fit blouse in grey and just adore how comfy it is to wear. I love the side panel in chiffon at the side, it makes the blouse more unique. 

 I have been looking for a big snugly winter cardigan for a while now and once I saw this one in the shop, I just had to buy it. Its extremely soft and I love the colour. This cardigan is available in two colours, light grey melange, which is light grey with a hint of light pink and mint green and a dark grey melange which has a hint of yellow and blue in the wool. I have the light grey, as it goes with more of my clothes.

Perfect for this cold weather and available in dark grey and black. They're the comfiest trousers I've bought in while. Perfect leg length with a zip at the side for getting in and out plus zips at the ankles for added detail. These are a must have of mine!

Zara Cut-Out Tube Dress £25.99


I love the shape and how elegant this dress in when worn. The cut-outs at the side and back adds something sophisticated to the dress. It is comfy to wear is about knee length. But the price is astonishing for a lovely dress like this. I love shopping in Zara, as there is always something I just need to have in my life.

One of my favourite dresses that I have ever bought! It is the most flattering dress I have ever worn, it sucks everything in, including the stomach. I simply love this nude colour, as its a soft nude pink. The dress is also available in black, red, burgundy and assorted with a black top and blue skirt.

Happy Shopping! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment