Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lush Cosmetics

Lush cosmetics are simply irresistible, they smell too good and always look intriguing. Last weekend I decided to buy some Lush products, including some Christmas products (a little too early I know, but they just smell to nice not to buy).

'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?'
Before
After
(the snowman that I have made)
 I love their fun bath/shower play-dough, which can used as shampoo, soap and bubble bath and play. I love this product before, but I used their green fun product, so I couldn't help myself and buy their snowman kit. In the kit you get white, orange and black to make a cute little snowman, I had fun making mine!
The 'Do you wanna build a snowman?' kit costs £5.00 and it lasts quite long, depending how you use it.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Snow Fairy 500g
 The smell of Snow Fairy is absolutely gorgeous I just had to buy the big 500g bottle. Last year for Christmas, as a stocking present I received the small 100g bottle to try, I simply loved it! There is a small shimmer to shower gel, but it is for Christmas. Snow Fairy comes in three sizes, 100g, 250g and 500g. It costs £3.75 for 100g, £7.50 for 250g and £11.95 for 500g. This is must have during the Christmas season and Lush do a Snow Fairy gift set for £22.50.

Whoosh Jelly
Outside
Inside
The perfect product to relive stress and tiredness from any assignments due and on the run up to Christmas. It has a lovely lavender smell and comes in two sizes 100g and 240g. I have the 100g only because I know its lasts quite long and I don't use it all the time. The 100g costs £350 and the 240g costs £6.95.

Happy Lush Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment